Get Affordable Commercial Business Insurance.

CoverWallet helps you cover your business needs

Coverwallet commercial business insurance

Why should you get commercial insurance?

SafeAuto and CoverWallet want to help you get insurance for your small business. Whether you need Business Owners Policy or General Liability insurance, CoverWallet can help you get the right policy at an affordable price.

Without a commercial business insurance policy, you might be financially liable for an accident that might occur on your property or maybe one of your workers gets injured on the job and needs medical treatment. You can even protect your place of business with protections against fires and even natural disasters. Make sure your business is protected.

What kind of things does commercial insurance cover?

When choosing insurance for your business , it is important to know what is covered and what is not. You can customize your policy to fit the needs and budget of your business. These are just some of the protection that CoverWallet can offer, speak to the dedicated CoverWallet navigator to discover what products best suit your business needs.

General Liability

General Liability Insurance covers claims of injury, bodily or physical, and property damage. Often, it is offered in a package with Property Insurance.

Workers Compensation

If a worker gets injured on the job and requires medical treatment, you’ll be happy to have a Workers’ Compensation Insurance plan.

Business Owners Policy (BOP)

An insurance plan good for small to medium-sized businesses, BOP packages together elements of General Liability and Commercial Property.

Commercial Property

This type of insurance protects your business’s physical assets, such as workspace and computers. It doesn’t matter if you work from home or lease your work space.

What Insurance Do We Recommend For Small Businesses?

There are many different types of small businesses, but no matter what you do, it is very likely you will be needing some sort of insurance. It is also true, that the insurance you need largely depends on what you do.

Some businesses buy a BOP (Business Owners’ Policy) that packages together elements from General Liability and Commercial Property. If you have a BOP it may cover the General Liability and Commercial Property requirements established in service/supplier/vendor contracts.

Ready To Get A Quote? Don't Worry.

CoverWallet will walk you through all of this.

Get a Quote