We partnered with Augeo Benefits to offer a variety of life insurance plans at an affordable cost. Whether you are looking for a term or permanent life insurance policy, we can connect you with a benefits specialist for a free consultation so you find the right plan with the right level of coverage at the right price for you.
Term life insurance policies provide coverage for a set "term", which can be 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 years. Coverage starts at $10,000, and, because the coverage only lasts a set period of time,these policies are usually cheaper and simpler than permanent life insurance policies. You can choose to renew after the term ends, but you will generally pay more for your next policy, and sometimes the cost for renewal is much higher.
Term life insurance policies can be a great choice to provide or increase your coverage during especially critical periods of your life:
Accident Insurance Features
- Boost your life insurance coverage while raising a new child
- Cover your family from any short-term or anticipated debts
- Supplement an existing permanent life insurance
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent life insurance does not expire (unlike term life insurance policies), providing lifetime protection and peace of mind. Permanent life insurance comes in several types:
- Universal life insurance: offers flexibility in premiums, benefits, and savings elements of the policy.
- Whole life insurance: offers consistent premiums and a guaranteed value accumulation.
A major advantage of permanent life insurance policies is the cash value they accumulate over the life of the policy, which can be borrowed from without a credit check and typically at a low interest rate.
Buying a permanent life insurance policy will give you lasting peace of mind and financial security for your loved ones:
- Cover final expenses such as funeral costs and probate fees
- Provide lifetime protection
- Guarantee a lump-sum benefit is provided to your beneficiary
- Cover debt and unexpected expenses such as doctor bills
- Supplement retirement income
- Create an estate using the advantages of life insurance
- Allows for tax-favored cash accumulation
Call A Specialist Today And Get A Free Quote